Thursday, October 8, 2009

Second day



Wow!  if you like mid-century, look at this fabulous bar/cabinet.  It's on the direct buy section of the website.  http://www.synergyatthebarn.com/.
I hope someone is out there to see this.  If you want to chat about challenges in getting it together for fitness or trying new paths, I've learned a lot as I moved through 50 years of challenges and change.  One positive outcome leads to another and another.  My newest endeavor is drafting a novel but I'm still focused on my own wellbeing and Synergy Decor.  The book is just one more thing I'm trying.  Don't be afraid to fail.  Sometimes just giving it a shot is most important.
By the way, I'm selling my precious metal clay (PMC) kiln, if you know anyone interested.  Great deal.  check the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment